1. What are the different parts of our body?
Our body have many parts.This parts help us to many things.The parts of our body that we can see are called the external organs and the parts that are inside our body and that we cannot see are called internal organs.
2. Write five things we do with our hands.
We write with our hands.
We clap with our hands.
We hold things with our hands.
We paint with our hands.
We eat food with our food.
3. List five things we do with our legs.
We walk with our legs.
We jump with our legs.
We climb stairs with our legs.
We play with our legs.
We climb on trees with our legs.
4. How many fingers do you have on each hand? Name them.
We have five fingers on each hand. They are :
5. Which finger is called the baby finger?
The little finger is called the baby finger as it is the smallest finger on our hand.
6. What are toes?
The five separate parts at the end of our foot are called our toes. The largest toe is our big toe and the smallest toe is our little toe.
7. Explain the parts of our face.
The parts of our face are :
8. What are ears used for?
Ears are used to hear. We listen all sounds by our ears.
9. Write any two things you do with the following.
Mouth : Smile and eat food.
Finger : Write and hold things.
10. How do you hear?
Our ears help us to hear. We have two ears. We hear sounds with our ears. We can hear loud and soft, high and low sounds. The ear catches sound waves around us sends it to the brain. The brain helps the human body to differentiate between different sounds.