1. What does the story tells us ?
The story tells us how band-aid was first made.
2. What do we do when we get a small cut?
When we get a small cut on our hand or leg, we apply Band-aid.
3. Who made Band-Aid first?
Band-Aid was first made by a man named Earle Dickson.
4. Where was Band-Aid first made ?
Band-Aid was first made in the United States of America.
5. Why was Earle Dickson always worried?
Earle Dickson was always worried about Josephine, his wife. Josephine was very careless and often cut her fingers while chopping vegetables.
6. Which company was Earle Dickson working?
Earle Dickson was working with Johnson and Johnson, the company which made bandages.
7. Why was Earle Dickson worried about Josephine?
Earle was worried that Josephine would cut her finger and hurt herself. He was also worried that if she cuts herself, whhile he was away.
8. How did Earle wanted to help Josephine?
Earle wanted to make something which Josephine could use on her own, if she cut herself.
9. What did Earle make for Josephine?
Earle Dickson made a special bandage for Josephine.
10. How did Earle Dickson make the special bandage?
Earle Dickson used tapes to make the special bandage, Between these tapes he put square bits of gauze. Then he cut the long tapes into small pieces. He called these small pieces Band-Aids.
Practice in Related Chapters
|The Little Red Hen|
|New English Grammar|
|The, Story of Band-Aid|
|The Fox in the Well|
|India's Favourite Fruit|
|Adjectives (Picture Quiz)|
|Capitalization and Punctuation|
|Present Simple Tense|
|Personal Pronouns and possessive Adjectives|
|King of Birds|
|Brave Children of India|
|Freddie the Fox|
|Bricks, Wood or Bamboo|
|The Boastful Ghost|
|The Helpful Ghost|
|I'm not Afraid of Dogs|
|A Child's Christmas Dream|
|Three Good Friends|